Anurag Khatiyan born in a village named Lachera at Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh(INDIA).
He is a businessman & founder of North India Hydraulic Industry Roorkee(NIHI Roorkee).
Originally belongs to the Jaat farmer family of Muzaffarnagar district(UP).
He generally deals in trading & assembling of hydraulic system types of equipment.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) – Finance & International Business from Institute of Management Education(IME), Ghaziabad.
- He also has a degree of Master of Commerce(M.Com) from CCS University.
- Completed Diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT, Delhi.
- Done his schooling in commerce from the Muzaffarnagar district.
- He also having NCC(National Cadet Corps) ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificate.
- He got married in the year 2013.
- His wife name is Mrs. Anjana Khatiyan.
- Having two daughters named Ms. Ishani Choudhary & Ms. Misti Choudhary.
Successful Career Story:
“Behind Every Successful Man, There is a Woman”.
As per him, during his job days, he used to talk about a business that pertaining to his current concern then his wife forced him to quit the job and advised & supported him to do what he was dreaming.
This is how with the support of her he then left the job and started following his passion & founded North India Hydraulic Industry Roorkee i.e. NIHI Roorkee in the year 2015.
Name: Anurag Khatiyan
Father’s name: Mr. Rampal Singh Khatiyan
Date of Birth: 03 Jan
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Hindi
Permanent Address: Village & Post – Lachhera, District – Muzaffarnagar U.P. (251001).
- Worked as Financial Analyst at GKC Management Service (P) Ltd., Delhi.
- 2 Months Summer Project ONGC Videsh Ltd. (OVL), New Delhi.
- 7 Months internship with Appco Marketing India Pvt Ltd (Management Trainee).
- Visited Company Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd, Neemrana (Rajasthan) and Learn about the Management Information System (MIS) of the company.
- Visited the Paradise Plastics Enterprises Ltd, Noida & he learns about the Management Information System (MIS) of the company.
GKC Management Service Pvt. Ltd.
Financial Analyst (Credit)
Roles and responsibilities: –
- We were the vendor of HDFC, TATA CAPITAL, FULLERTON INDIA, RBL, CAPITAL FIRST etc.
- To analyze the financial strength of the SME (Small Medium Enterprise).
- Evaluate and analyze the company’s financial situation
- Reading financial statements of the organization and also taking into consideration the sales, expenses and production cost, in order to advise for future earnings of the organization.
- Preparing the report on the basis of analyzing past financial performance and projecting the financial profitability of the companies.
- Preparing profit and loss account, balance sheet on the basis of our own assumptions and market trends.
- Ratio Analysis of the financial statement, to check the client’s business stability and present position.
- Submission of the report and give recommendations.
- Compile, summarize and analyze the credibility of the company on the basis of financial record such as P&L A/C, Balance sheet.
Appco marketing India pvt ltd.
Level 1:- Marketing and sales (revenue generation)
Level 2:- Human Resources (training and developing people)
Roles and responsibilities: –
- To tell about the products and services to the customers.
- To train newcomers about the products.
- North India Hydraulic Industry Roorkee(NIHI Roorkee)
- website: www.nihiroorkee.blogspot.com
- email: [email protected]
- Mob: +91-9958356653, +91-8279678850
- Address: 330/1, New Adarsh Nagar(Near Greenway Modern Secondary Public School), Roorkee-247667
Founder of North India Hydraulic Industry Roorkee(NIHI Roorkee):
- NIHI Roorkee is the hydraulic hose industry leader that has several years of experience in the trading & assembling space.
- NIHI Roorkee provides the essential hydraulic kinds of stuff say hydraulic hoses, adapters, pressure meters, hydraulic oils, industrial hoses, and allied items to all the manufacturing units.
- Currently, NIHI Roorkee covers all the industrial areas of Uttarakhand State of India & also some of Uttar Pradesh.
- So Mr. Anurag Khatiyan since his childhood keen in doing business & after quitting his job in 2015 he decided to become an entrepreneur & now he is his own boss.
Huge thanks for reading the biography of Mr. Anurag Khatiyan till the end. Hope you liked it.